Kiss the Bride
Registry Style Weddings

This is a simple wedding perfect for people who are eloping or wish to have a very private wedding

There is a very simple way to legally get married that includes the lodgement of all legal paperwork and these can be done at my own home or yours.

You will receive your official Commonwealth Marriage Certificate immediately following your marriage.

Fiancé Visa Letters are also available upon request. If you have been asked to provide the Department of Immigration with a Fiancé Visa Letter to support your Prospective Marriage Visa application, this can be obtained immediately after lodging your Notice of Intended Marriage, when we first meet.


Once all legal paperwork has been lodged, within two weeks after the marriage, registered copies of the Marriage Certificate can be obtained from the  WA Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages or any local court-house.

NOTE: You will still need to complete a notice of intent to marry at least 30 days prior to the wedding, just like you would if you were getting married at the registry office. 

If this is the style of wedding you are after, let's have a chat about how we can make it happen. My details are below.